TwiBite Headline Animator

Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Breaking Dawn 2 Premiere: Kellan, Taylor and Kristen

 
 
One of the best things about attending the Breaking Dawn 2 premiere was that everywhere I looked, people seemed so incredibly happy just to be there - from the fans to the actors to everyone else involved. And even though not all of our favorite Twilight actors were in the final movie, most of them still came to the premiere to celebrate the grand culmination of a truly amazing movie series. And, I have to say, they looked marvelous!
 
 
Kellan Lutz was devastatingly handsome with those striking blue eyes
and that perfect suit. He seems like one of the genuinely nicest
guys ever and it's easy to tell that he appreciates his fans so much. He's also
one of the best huggers EVER!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I know this is blurry, but my imagination can still appreciate 
how awesome this picture would have been!
 
 
 
 
 The more I see Taylor Lautner, the more I like him. I wasn't feeling the Team Jacob
love early in the series (especially during New Moon), but both the
character and the wonderful actor who portrays him have really grown on me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 He really is adorable
 
 
 Kristen Stewart was so glamorous and poised during her Yahoo interview and walking the black carpet. I have no idea how she could calmly stand there smiling and posing with all the media people yelling her name trying to get her to look at their cameras along with the sheer volume of all the fans screaming.
 
 
  I will admit to being startled when I
first saw her dress because she really did look kinda nekkid.
 
 
 Another blurry picture that I wish came out better. I thought it was sweet
to see her wave to fans during her interview.
 
 
 
 
 
 
In case you missed my post with Rob Pattinson premiere pictures, just scroll on down below or click HERE. I have lots more pictures still to come from the premiere, Fan Camp, conventions, concerts, and a bunch of other events!

TwiloveSue XOXO
@TwiloveSue

5 comments:

Smitten said...

Wow, awesome pictures!!! I'm jealous. Again. Still. Whatever. ;)

xoxo

Jaymes805 said...

They are seriously such a beautiful cast. I've never really been a huge Kellan fan but seeing him in person...wowza. I've just always thought he was too obviously hot. And I'm not one for the jocks. Also Taylor is just hot... he's definitely grown into his looks and character. I absolutely adore that kid.
....Kristen, oh Kristen. That girl is gorgeous. My #1 girl crush fo sho.

Zanymouse said...

I feel the same about Taylor. He really has grown on me, and since he is finally over 18 I can appreciate him in a more adult manner *cough*
I just love Kellan and his big bear hugs! I even liked him as a giant ant in The Immortals.

TwiloveSue said...

Smitten - Thanks! We really lucked out on our black carpet spot, cause it could have gone very, very wrong.

Jamie - Twilight definitely has a very photogenic cast!! I'm so glad you got to go to the premiere and meet them all :)

ZAnyMouse - I think you need to immediately stop thinking of Taylor in an adult manner. Right now. LOL at Kellan the Giant Ant!

Dangrdafne said...

Beautiful memories.