TwiBite Headline Animator

Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Breaking Dawn 2 Fan Camp and Premiere: 10 Favorite Pictures

I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that happened this past week leading up to the Breaking Dawn Premiere in LA, but so far just can't string the right words together to do it justice. I had the most amazing time and every single day was just one great experience after another.

I camped out with so many friends at Tent City (where I happily slept on the ground and brushed my teeth over a trashcan), saw tons of Twilight actors, got to thank Stephenie Meyer for making such an incredible impact on my life (I cried and she hugged me. It was awesome), had a phenomenal evening on the black carpet, and watched Breaking Dawn 2 in the same room with all of the actors and director. Don’t worry, I would never dream of giving movie spoilers, so I'll just say that I absolutely loved it and I know you will too.

While I gather my thoughts and sift through a multitude of pictures over the next few days, here are some favorites that capture my most memorable and weepy experience.
 
Camping with my best friends: Twi-Daughter Megan, Twifixx,
TwiloveSue (me), ZAnyMouse, Twi-Daughter Nicole


It was such a thrill to talk to Stephenie


Jackson visited us in Tent City


Dinner with Twitards
(thank you to DangrDafne and Demanda for organizing this!)


Peter
(we lucked out and got black carpet spots right on the front corner
where actors stopped to pose for pictures and be interviewed)


Kellan


Taylor


Rob
(Seeing him in person makes me lose all train of thought)


Kristen


Still can't believe this happened


Even though this chapter of my Twilight life may be over, the friendships that I’ve made along the way will go on forever. I’m truly grateful for all of you and look forward to our next adventure.

TwiloveSue XOXO

11 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

You got some amazing pictures, Sue. Another epic adventure in your book of adventures. Thanks, as always, for sharing it with me/us. Here's to many more!

XO

Lisa

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for sharing this adventure! I can not wait to hear EVERYTHING!

LuvsMeSumEdward said...

Gaaaaaaah...great pics! I had such an amazing trip and I'm so glad I got to share it with all of you!

Zanymouse said...

What a fantastic way to wrap up this incredible Twilight adventure, and I'm so looking forward to what comes next. Meeting everyone from the Twi-fandom, along with the new friends who have become like family, is something I will cherish forever. Btw, in our group photo at the campsite, I'm the one with the Lee MacDougall shirt, although I don't mind being the cute one in the middle. Mwah!

TwiloveSue said...

Lisa - You were very missed by many!! Wish you could have been there too <3

Kelly - Thank you!! I'll try to not be my usual procrastinating self :)

LuvsMeSumEdward - It was so great seeing you, but I wish we'd spent more time together!! XO

ZAnyMouse - I corrected the names under our photo :) Thank you for being my partner in crazy adventures. Can't wait for the next one!

CherylSab said...

Amazing beautiful pictures sweetie. So thankful you shared them with us.

Snarkier Than You said...

AMAZING pictures! It's like I was there! OK, not quite but you get me close! : )

Maggie said...

I swear, if you managed to sneak in a fake microphone and fashion some sort of make shift name tag around your neck, they would have thought you were an interviewer...that's how close you were! Amazing!

TwiloveSue said...

Cheryl - Thank you! I have a ton more pictures to post, so please stop by again. When it comes to pictures, I'm the queen of overkill.

STY - I really wish you could have been there :)

Mrs P- WHY didn't you give me this idea a week ago??!

Dangrdafne said...

I should have stood with you at the premiere. You have excellent pictures.

I am forever grateful that I was able to celebrate the end with you in LA. You have been an integral part of my Twilight life and I couldn't imagine being at the end without you. Thank you for always sharing your stories and pictures with us. I love you.

TwiloveSue said...

DD - Love you too and looking forward to seeing you again! <3