TwiBite Headline Animator

Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More Twilight Actors Making Funny Faces: The Jackson Rathbone Edition

Because I just can’t leave well enough alone and am probably the most easily amused person on the entire planet, I’ve decided to continue last week’s post of Twilight actors making funny faces (you can catch it HERE if you missed it) with a special edition focusing on one of my favorites, Mr. Jackson Rathbone.

Because I operate under the assumption that you’re bound to get at least one good picture if you take enough of them, I have tons of photos from going with the BookClub to see 100 Monkeys perform. And I have to say, Jackson is a goldmine of interesting expressions. I don’t know what it says about me that these amuse me so, but I hope they make you smile too.
















I also can’t resist again including some pictures of my very favorite funny-face-maker, Robert Pattinson (photo sources unknown unless indicated on the photo).






And we simply must end with a gorgeous shot from the recent Breaking Dawn fan event in Stockholm (photo source: Robsessed). I think we can all agree that Rob should definitely wear black more often!


Rest assured that I’ll be snapping pictures like a maniac this weekend at the Breaking Dawn convention!

TwiloveSue XOXO

P.S. Be sure to go Walk With Mrs. P!

4 comments:

Zanymouse said...

Lol, Jackson is always so animated at his concerts, much like a cartoon character. A very hawt cartoon character (think: male counterpart to Jessica Rabbit). Rob looked so delicious in Stockholm, I hope he saved some sexy for us. I love the black sweater, puts me in my happy place ((sigh))

Maggie said...

Omg...too funny. That third one of Jackson literally made me laugh out loud!
I can't wait for your photos of the convention...stay safe and have a great time!!!

Dangrdafne said...

I can't wait to see these faces this weekend! But the face I most want to see is yours!! Can't wait!!

TwiloveSue said...

Z - So funny you said that, cause the last time we were at a Monkeys show all pressed up against the stage waiting for them to start, I was totally thinking of that scene in "Roger Rabbit" where the all the men are primping before Jessica Rabbit goes on stage.

Mrs P - Thanks! I'll have my fingers crossed for lotsa funny Rob faces (and maybe some sexy ones too)!

DD - I'll be looking for your sweet face in just a few days!!