TwiBite Headline Animator

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Breaking Dawn Convention: Robert Pattinson Looked at Me and I Forgot to Breathe

Normally I’m not prone to shaky hand syndrome around Twilight actors and certainly never forget to do something as important as breathe (after all, I have been doing it practically my whole life), but this past weekend at the Breaking Dawn Convention in LA nearly did me in. Twi-daughter Nicole and I scored second row center seats to the convention and had a truly incredible experience. We visited with lots of great friends, immensely enjoyed all of the panels, and took lots of amazing pictures. But…. it’s quite likely that the world stopped that evening when I looked through the camera lens and saw this image looking back at me:

Breathing? What’s that?

Imagine my surprise when I later found out that there were three other people on stage with Rob. I'll have to look through my pictures to find some shots of those other unknown people and all the other Twilight celebs from earlier that day for future posts. Today, it's all about Rob.















I owe Twi-daughter Nicole my eternal gratitude for taking most of the pictures during the Twifecta panel. My hands really were shaking, so I handed the camera to her with the instruction to “take tons of pictures.” She did me proud and we could literally make one of those action flip books from all the photos she took. I could probably also do a whole post on the multitude of interesting ways Rob holds a microphone.

I’m now preparing to once again become a citizen of Tent City and attend the Breaking Dawn premiere, which proves that Rob was correct this weekend when he said that “Twilight fans are literally on the verge of being clinically insane.” I think he meant that in a good way.

TwiloveSue XOXO

P.S. I’m honored if you want to copy any of these pictures or repost to your own blog, but would appreciate it if you credit the source and not edit out the website tag. Thank you!

15 comments:

sassykassie1 said...

Holy crap those are some awesome pictures of Rob... kudos to Nicole! My favorite is the 7th one, love that face!

I hope you have fun in tent city and get more face time with the Precious.

He totally meant 'clinically insane' in a good way :)

StarlitViolets said...

WOW Sue!!! Great job on the photos to both of you ladies! The funniest part is that his face is inches from Kristen's bewbie in the background! Every shot has Rob and boob. ;)

I'm so glad you ladies had so much fun and I hope you get awesome spots in tent city! Thanks for sharing, I always love your up close and personal experiences with the Twifecta.

(((BIG HUGS)))

TwiloveSue said...

Kassie - I think that's one of my favorite ones too! I think there are plenty more funny face pictures left for future posts also :)

StarlitViolets - Hello, how have you been, my dear?!! So funny you noticed the gigantic boob in those pics, cause we were laughing our heads off at that. I also have a ton of funny pictures of huge fingers pointing at Alex Miraz's face.

Maggie said...

Woah...my god. Those are some amazing photos! I would have lost my breath too. Fainting would have ruined everything, though.

Twired Jen said...

Fantastic pics, props to Nicole! I'm glad we both got the water bottle shot :)

PS I was kind of offended when he called us "on the verge of clinically insane." *sobs* I mean, has he looked in a mirror lately?

XO J

TwiloveSue said...

Mrs. P - Actually, I think fainting may be a brilliant strategy cause I'll bet Rob would hop off the stage to help recusitate you!

Jen - Funny how we all went on high alert when Rob picked up that water bottle ;) I think I have 10 pictures of him taking one sip of water...

SidewalkCandy said...

(sigh)...I love smiley happy Rob. And he was quite entertaining with the microphone, and not to mention the water bottle. I've been hearing some buzz about the crowd being bad or the panel being boring. I didn't notice a thing! In fact, was there anyone else in the room? He has that effect.

Thanks for the lovely pix.

Twifixx

Jayla said...

It was GREAT to see you this past weekend. The Rob photos are amazing. I can't wait to see 'the rest' of them.
Have a BLAST in tent city. I do hope the weather cooperates.

CC said...

Oh. Em. Gee.

I have no words, Sue. I mean, gah!!!!! You were way closer than I was last year at the Graham Norton show - either that, or your camera has one kick-ass lens! ;-)

I understand, though, what you mean about being breathless in his presence. He really has no f*cking idea, has he? Such charisma! It seeps through every pore of his body, yet he seems oblivious to it. *Le sigh*

Can't wait to see the other pics you have, and am so excited for the rest of your experiences!

CC x

TwiloveSue said...

Twifixx - I concur :) The RobZone is a very happy place and it's like the rest of the world just ceases to exist.

Jayla - Thanks for the good weather wishes! Is there a dance or something you can do? Btw, we need to get a group together for dinner or drinks next Twi convention!

CC - It was actually both. I rented a fancy camera for the weekend since I knew we had such close seats and it would have been a crime against the world to use my lame camera. Rob really doesn't seem to realize the power he has over us, but hopefully he'll use it for good and not evil ;)

Anonymous said...

props to Nicole!!! I wondered how you could stare at him and click!

Have fun in tent city!

look forward to all pics! ~kiTT

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!

Great pics. Well jealous of you. Have fun camping xxx

TheRugbymom said...

Wow! These are the best pix I've seen! Most of the other blogs have pictures of the stage or the whole group. I don't need to see KStew - just gimme' Rob! You had awesome seats! I'ma add these to my smutty hard drive to enjoy over & over again!

Sorry about your shaky hands. I'm sure I would be worse. If I ever saw The Prettay in the flesh I would immediately face plant!

twilightcupcake said...

@Sue - these are wonderful photos. I'm sure if I was second row I would have passed out.
And I think it's funny that he said we are bordering on clinically insane. Many of us have passed that line my friend.

TwiloveSue said...

TwiKiwi - Thanks! I survived TentCamping and have lots more pictures for you from the convention and the premiere.

TheRugbymom - As far as I was concerned, there really was just one person on that stage...

Twilightcupcake - I must have passed that line so fast that I never even saw it. Maybe it was written really really lightly?